"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- USW’s John Shinn’s May Day Greetings To UK Unions
- A New Deal for Workers – May Day Manifesto
- Freeports arenâ€™t about â€˜levelling upâ€™ â€“ theyâ€™re a cover for tax cuts and deregulation
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
Author Archives: admin
John Shinn, the Secretary Treasurer of the United Steelworkers in the USA and Canada sent CTUF and the IER this message of solidarity and explained why US unions are fighting for the ProAct.
A New Deal For Workers By Prof K. D. Ewing and Lord John Hendy QC Before COVID, a team of experts set out, for the Institute of Employment Rights (IER), a transformative programme for future work relations in the UK. … Continue reading
Has the government learned the lessons of past policy failure, and is it genuinely committed to reducing regional inequalities? Iâ€™m not convinced By Andrew Fisher, published in i news on April 22 The UK has higher levels of regional inequality … Continue reading
In wide ranging article in The ObserverÂ said today employment rights are contributing to the company failure to secure big investors. The Observer reports: “Just as off-putting for some was the faint whiff of exploitation accompanying every meal, with some of … Continue reading