"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- USW’s John Shinn’s May Day Greetings To UK Unions
- A New Deal for Workers – May Day Manifesto
- Freeports arenâ€™t about â€˜levelling upâ€™ â€“ theyâ€™re a cover for tax cuts and deregulation
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
Category Archives: Video
John Shinn, the Secretary Treasurer of the United Steelworkers in the USA and Canada sent CTUF and the IER this message of solidarity and explained why US unions are fighting for the ProAct.
The dispute in Longford Australia at Esso/Ugly has reached a marathon 700 days on our picket line as we fight back against Exxon Mobil & UGL/CIMICâ€™s blatant attack on their workers & workers families. By use of a sham collective … Continue reading
If you have a spare eight hours to spare here is a full video of a conference held on June 28th by the AFL-CIO called “Trading Up: Jobs, Governance & Security in US Trade Policy” In the USA Global trade … Continue reading
The US and 12 nation Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal is a trade agreement that will stimulate the outsourcing of American jobs and devastate manufacturing. The Allegheny County Council voted on a resolution against the TPP because it will harm their … Continue reading