"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- BRIEFING PAPER: Strikes (Minimum Service Levels) Act 2023
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court
- ILO Rebukes UK Government Over Failures On P&O Ferries Scandal
Category Archives: Video
John Shinn, the Secretary Treasurer of the United Steelworkers in the USA and Canada sent CTUF and the IER this message of solidarity and explained why US unions are fighting for the ProAct.
The dispute in Longford Australia at Esso/Ugly has reached a marathon 700 days on our picket line as we fight back against Exxon Mobil & UGL/CIMICâ€™s blatant attack on their workers & workers families. By use of a sham collective … Continue reading
If you have a spare eight hours to spare here is a full video of a conference held on June 28th by the AFL-CIO called “Trading Up: Jobs, Governance & Security in US Trade Policy” In the USA Global trade … Continue reading
The US and 12 nation Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal is a trade agreement that will stimulate the outsourcing of American jobs and devastate manufacturing. The Allegheny County Council voted on a resolution against the TPP because it will harm their … Continue reading