"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Backing For Hendy’s Status Of Workers Bill
- South Korean Union Leader Ambushed and Arrested By Police.
- GMB Union and Uber commit to end the exploitation of Â 200,000 drivers
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights â€˜simplificationsâ€™
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape
Category Archives: Publications & Websites
No more secret agreements between union bosses and employers, future labor minister says By Juan Montes, The Wall Street Journal, September 11th Mexican President-elect AndrÃ©s Manuel LÃ³pez Obrador is preparing legislation to overhaul the countryâ€™s collective-bargaining system to improve wages … Continue reading
This new volume published in July 2018 examines the extension of collective agreements and its use as a policy tool to expand the coverage of labour protection, and shore up collective bargaining. At a time when inequality is on the … Continue reading
One of the Tories most peculiar policies was his decision to give tax breaks to workers who agreed to forfeit some of their employment rights. It was described as one of George Osborne’s flagship policies at the time. The idea … Continue reading