"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Support Indian Farmers Dispute Says Unite’s Jas Gill
- US unions welcome Biden’s pick for new Labor Secretary
- The Brexit Deal and ILO Conventions (Part Two)
- The Brexit TCA & Workersâ€™ Rights â€“ Part One
- TUC: “Ministers must quickly bring forward the long-awaited employment bill to enhance workersâ€™ rights”.
Category Archives: Publications & Websites
The Labour Party is the only party with a transformative plan to create jobs that offer security, fair pay and dignity at work, as well as an economy that works for the many Britian’s labour laws are in desperate need … Continue reading
By Laura Pidcock Shadow Secretary of State for Employment Rights “So many peopleâ€™s working lives are dominated by low pay, insecurity and powerlessness. It is a sign of this broken system that many people – and not just the lowest … Continue reading
From Human Rights Watch Hundreds of migrant workers inÂ QatarÂ went on strike this week to protest what they say are poor working conditions, unpaid and delayed wages, and threats of reduced wages. Despite introducing some labour reforms over the past year, … Continue reading