"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Support Indian Farmers Dispute Says Unite’s Jas Gill
- US unions welcome Biden’s pick for new Labor Secretary
- The Brexit Deal and ILO Conventions (Part Two)
- The Brexit TCA & Workersâ€™ Rights â€“ Part One
- TUC: “Ministers must quickly bring forward the long-awaited employment bill to enhance workersâ€™ rights”.
Category Archives: New Generation Of Trade Agreements
By Rosa Crawford TUC 26th November 2020 Multinational business is lobbying for trade deals which will increase their profits at the expense of workers’ rights. But trade unions across the world are fighting back. Since 2016,Â the government has been pursuing … Continue reading
The TUC has joinedÂ Norwegian unions in calling for any trade deal between UK-Norway to enforce protections for workers’ rights, public services and migrant workers’ rights. Click here to read the full statement: LO Norway TUC joint statement on trade talks … Continue reading
Below is a summary of a Daily Telegraph article not widely reported on – but it is a big blow to Johnson’sÂ hare brainedÂ plans to drive through a trade deal with the EU and the US at the same time, something … Continue reading
See all agreements involving trade unions at national and EU level to tackle #coronavirus and its impact on working people by clicking here etuc.org/en/trade-unions-and-coronavirusâ€¦ Constantly updated – CTUF will update this message and also sent out tweets when new agreements … Continue reading