"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
- USA: Amazon Union Election Count Starts Today
- GMB callsÂ for meeting with Asda to discuss potential ÂŁ500 million compensation
- Resist, Repeal, Replace â CTUF – IER May Day Rally
Category Archives: European Employment Rights
The GMB scored a âhistoricâ win as the UK Supreme Court on February 19thÂ passed judgement in the unionâs landmark workerâs rights case against Uber. Judges ruled in GMB’s favour – determining that Uber drivers are not self-employed, but are workers … Continue reading
Andy McDonald on the Governmentâs plans for employment rights – House Of Commons January 25th “Mr Speaker, may I start by welcoming the Secretary of State to his place and wishing him every success in his new role. I am … Continue reading
ByÂ Nicola Countouris, ProfessorÂ Keith Ewing, and Lord John Hendy QC Just short of one half of the entire population of the UK are workers – and most of the rest are dependent on workersâ wages. Workersâ rights are therefore crucial. The … Continue reading
TUC: “Ministers must quickly bring forward the long-awaited employment bill to enhance workersâ rights”.
The TUC has called on the government to urgently build on the UK-EU trade deal, which it says âfalls far shortâ of the deal ministers promised. Â Â The call comes as the deal was voted through in the House of … Continue reading