"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Support Indian Farmers Dispute Says Unite’s Jas Gill
- US unions welcome Biden’s pick for new Labor Secretary
- The Brexit Deal and ILO Conventions (Part Two)
- The Brexit TCA & Workersâ€™ Rights â€“ Part One
- TUC: “Ministers must quickly bring forward the long-awaited employment bill to enhance workersâ€™ rights”.
Category Archives: European Employment Rights
The Confederation of Shipbuilding & Engineering Unions along with the Institute Of Employment Rights and the Campaign For Trade Union Freedom are a holding webinar: Shorter Working Time and The Redistribution of Wealth November 9th Â 7pm to 8pm. The … Continue reading
Commenting on the creation by the Government of a new â€˜trade union advisory groupâ€™, TUC General SecretaryÂ Frances Oâ€™GradyÂ said:Â â€œThis is a step in the right direction. But alongside this, the government has excluded unions from the trade advisory groups which are … Continue reading
Over the summer the Morning Star reported on a new study showing that major fashion brands were complicit in union-busting by third world suppliers in the garment industry. Morning Star editor Ben Chacko spoke to IndustriALL general secretary Valter Sanches … Continue reading
By Adrian Weir This blog was first posted on Labour OutlookÂ SeptemberÂ 12thÂ To nobodyâ€™s great surprise the coronavirus crisis has exposed the dreadful weaknesses in labour law in our country and clearly shown the need for a new framework of labour … Continue reading