"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Backing For Hendy’s Status Of Workers Bill
- South Korean Union Leader Ambushed and Arrested By Police.
- GMB Union and Uber commit to end the exploitation of Â 200,000 drivers
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights â€˜simplificationsâ€™
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape
Category Archives: European Employment Rights
Click anywhere on the above graphic and book your place now! Speakers and topics confirmed (as of 30th April): John Hendy QC (Tory Employment Rights Review); Professor Keith Ewing (Brexit Agreement Employment Rights); Sarah Wooley (Fast food organising). Andy McDonald … Continue reading
CTUF and the IER are arranging for a May Day Zoom event starting at 11.30 am and ending at 1.00 pm on Saturday, May 1st. Please put this in your diary and RT and use on social mediaÂ Speakers at … Continue reading
A former British Airways flight attendant who was General Secretary of the airlineâ€™s powerful Hong Kong cabin crew union and President of the Hong KongÂ Confederation of Trade Unions,now faces the prospect of life in prison after being arrested under the … Continue reading
By John Earls, Ben Norman, Andrew Waterman Neoliberal globalisation has led to a ‘race to the bottom’ as free trade policies force workers and whole industries to compete across borders â€“ but there is a solution: trade union representation. In … Continue reading