"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- US & Mexican unions launch first company complaint under trade deal
- USW’s John Shinn’s May Day Greetings To UK Unions
- A New Deal for Workers – May Day Manifesto
- Freeports arenâ€™t about â€˜levelling upâ€™ â€“ theyâ€™re a cover for tax cuts and deregulation
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
Category Archives: Campaign For Trade Union Freedom News
Trade unions in the US and Mexico filed the first complaint under the â€˜rapid response mechanismâ€™ in the US, Mexico, Canada trade deal which allows companies abusing labour rights in those countries to face penalties. The complaint is against Tridonex … Continue reading
John Shinn, the Secretary Treasurer of the United Steelworkers in the USA and Canada sent CTUF and the IER this message of solidarity and explained why US unions are fighting for the ProAct.
A New Deal For Workers By Prof K. D. Ewing and Lord John Hendy QC Before COVID, a team of experts set out, for the Institute of Employment Rights (IER), a transformative programme for future work relations in the UK. … Continue reading
Has the government learned the lessons of past policy failure, and is it genuinely committed to reducing regional inequalities? Iâ€™m not convinced By Andrew Fisher, published in i news on April 22 The UK has higher levels of regional inequality … Continue reading