The legislation itself isÂ just over 30 pages long but it reads like a catalogue of limitations to trade union freedoms and civil liberties, amounting to the greatest attack on working people in 30 years.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Backing For Hendy’s Status Of Workers Bill
- South Korean Union Leader Ambushed and Arrested By Police.
- GMB Union and Uber commit to end the exploitation of Â 200,000 drivers
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights âsimplificationsâ
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape