PaulÂ said: âOn the EU renegotiations and the referendum, Labour must not give Cameron a blank cheque – and should beware of the CBI agenda to turn the clock back on employment rights. Labour are sleepwalking into a two-step Europe, with UK workers having the worst rights in the EU.â
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Backing For Hendy’s Status Of Workers Bill
- South Korean Union Leader Ambushed and Arrested By Police.
- GMB Union and Uber commit to end the exploitation of Â 200,000 drivers
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights âsimplificationsâ
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape