Full 50 minute video of the fringe meeting at Labour Party conference, held by the Campaign For Trade Union Freedom, The Institute Of Employment Rights and Unite the union. The regulation of working conditions and pay is a key lever of economic policy. High labour standards raise wages, increase demand, decrease unemployment, raise tax revenue and diminish inequality.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Backing For Hendy’s Status Of Workers Bill
- South Korean Union Leader Ambushed and Arrested By Police.
- GMB Union and Uber commit to end the exploitation of Â 200,000 drivers
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights â€˜simplificationsâ€™
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape