"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights âsimplificationsâ
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape
- UK – Australia Trade Deal: ACTU – TUC Statement
- Katherine Tai Outlines US “Worker-Centered Trade Policy”
- Disciplinary action against workers who go on strike is unlawful, tribunal says
Category Archives: Research
From Human Rights Watch Hundreds of migrant workers inÂ QatarÂ went on strike this week to protest what they say are poor working conditions, unpaid and delayed wages, and threats of reduced wages. Despite introducing some labour reforms over the past year, … Continue reading
Rights and dignity at the workplace are fundamental human rights. However, workersâ rights continue to be violated every day – millions of people worldwide are facing exploitative working hours, poverty wages, humiliation and mistreatment at work. There are estimates that … Continue reading
Click on 2nd button from right for full screen view.