"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- USW’s John Shinn’s May Day Greetings To UK Unions
- A New Deal for Workers – May Day Manifesto
- Freeports arenâ€™t about â€˜levelling upâ€™ â€“ theyâ€™re a cover for tax cuts and deregulation
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
Category Archives: International Employment Rights
John Shinn, the Secretary Treasurer of the United Steelworkers in the USA and Canada sent CTUF and the IER this message of solidarity and explained why US unions are fighting for the ProAct.
Click anywhere on the above graphic and book your place now! Speakers and topics confirmed (as of 30th April): John Hendy QC (Tory Employment Rights Review); Professor Keith Ewing (Brexit Agreement Employment Rights); Sarah Wooley (Fast food organising). Andy McDonald … Continue reading
CTUF and the IER are arranging for a May Day Zoom event starting at 11.30 am and ending at 1.00 pm on Saturday, May 1st. Please put this in your diary and RT and use on social mediaÂ Speakers at … Continue reading
By Barry Camfield – CTUF Australia Here in Australia, despite the ongoing pandemic and the selfless heroic efforts of nurses, doctors, ambulance crews and countless other health and public sector workers, the Liberal (Tory) Coalition Govt of Scott Morrison and … Continue reading