Leo Gerard, President of the United Steelworkers talks about the new generation of trade agreements, the reaction of unions in the USA to the Obama administration efforts to secure â€śfast trackâ€ť authority that would expedite deals such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement.â€‚Mr.â€‚Gerard spoke via video link from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – forty minute interview.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
- USA: Amazon Union Election Count Starts Today
- GMB callsÂ for meeting with Asda to discuss potential ÂŁ500 million compensation
- Resist, Repeal, Replace â€“ CTUF – IER May Day Rally