Leo Gerard, President of the United Steelworkers talks about the new generation of trade agreements, the reaction of unions in the USA to the Obama administration efforts to secure â€śfast trackâ€ť authority that would expedite deals such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement.â€‚Mr.â€‚Gerard spoke via video link from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – forty minute interview.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court
- ILO Rebukes UK Government Over Failures On P&O Ferries Scandal
- Swedish ‘Fin-Tech’ Company Agrees Union Recognition As Dispute With Tesla Escalates