Leo Gerard, President of the United Steelworkers talks about the new generation of trade agreements, the reaction of unions in the USA to the Obama administration efforts to secure â€śfast trackâ€ť authority that would expedite deals such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement.â€‚Mr.â€‚Gerard spoke via video link from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – forty minute interview.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- REDISTRIBUTION OF WORKING TIME AND WEALTH
- TUC: Union ‘advisory group’ no substitute for proper engagement with unions and employers
- US Unions File UN Complaint Accusing Trump Administration of ‘Outrageous’ Violations of Workers’ Rights
- Volkswagen to compensate workers over Brazil torture
- ‘Completely Unjustifiable” : Union Learning Fund to be scrapped