Eight trade unionists who work for aerospace company Airbus are facing jail sentences in Spain for standing up for the right to strike and picket. They were in the UK this week explaining their case and the Spanish â€˜Gagging Lawsâ€™ as their trial got underway. Read the updated bulletin here. Trial of the Airbus 8 here.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights â€˜simplificationsâ€™
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape
- UK – Australia Trade Deal: ACTU – TUC Statement
- Katherine Tai Outlines US “Worker-Centered Trade Policy”
- Disciplinary action against workers who go on strike is unlawful, tribunal says