Eight trade unionists who work for aerospace company Airbus are facing jail sentences in Spain for standing up for the right to strike and picket. They were in the UK this week explaining their case and the Spanish âGagging Lawsâ as their trial got underway. Read the updated bulletin here. Trial of the Airbus 8 here.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite âhumiliatingâ High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court
- ILO Rebukes UK Government Over Failures On P&O Ferries Scandal
- Swedish ‘Fin-Tech’ Company Agrees Union Recognition As Dispute With Tesla Escalates