Eight trade unionists who work for aerospace company Airbus are facing jail sentences in Spain for standing up for the right to strike and picket. They were in the UK this week explaining their case and the Spanish â€˜Gagging Lawsâ€™ as their trial got underway. Read the updated bulletin here. Trial of the Airbus 8 here.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- REDISTRIBUTION OF WORKING TIME AND WEALTH
- TUC: Union ‘advisory group’ no substitute for proper engagement with unions and employers
- US Unions File UN Complaint Accusing Trump Administration of ‘Outrageous’ Violations of Workers’ Rights
- Volkswagen to compensate workers over Brazil torture
- ‘Completely Unjustifiable” : Union Learning Fund to be scrapped