Labour Unions (TULO) has just published a new and updated booklet outling Labour’s policy on the New Deal For Working People in which in addition to confirming existing Labour policy on bans on zero hours contracts, fire & rehire, and the introduction of a Fair Pay Act and employment rights for all workers from day one of employment also contains a commitment to repeal the Tories MSL Bill, the Trade Union Act 2016 and other ‘long standing’ anti union legislation:
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- FBU Leader Warns Of Industrial Confrontation Over Anti Union Laws
- BRIEFING PAPER: Strikes (Minimum Service Levels) Act 2023
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite âhumiliatingâ High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court