The legislation itself isÂ just over 30 pages long but it reads like a catalogue of limitations to trade union freedoms and civil liberties, amounting to the greatest attack on working people in 30 years.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court
- ILO Rebukes UK Government Over Failures On P&O Ferries Scandal
- Swedish ‘Fin-Tech’ Company Agrees Union Recognition As Dispute With Tesla Escalates