PaulÂ said: âOn the EU renegotiations and the referendum, Labour must not give Cameron a blank cheque – and should beware of the CBI agenda to turn the clock back on employment rights. Labour are sleepwalking into a two-step Europe, with UK workers having the worst rights in the EU.â
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights âsimplificationsâ
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape
- UK – Australia Trade Deal: ACTU – TUC Statement
- Katherine Tai Outlines US “Worker-Centered Trade Policy”
- Disciplinary action against workers who go on strike is unlawful, tribunal says