PaulÂ said: â€śOn the EU renegotiations and the referendum, Labour must not give Cameron a blank cheque – and should beware of the CBI agenda to turn the clock back on employment rights. Labour are sleepwalking into a two-step Europe, with UK workers having the worst rights in the EU.â€ť
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- FBU Leader Warns Of Industrial Confrontation Over Anti Union Laws
- BRIEFING PAPER: Strikes (Minimum Service Levels) Act 2023
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court