Full 50 minute video of the fringe meeting at Labour Party conference, held by the Campaign For Trade Union Freedom, The Institute Of Employment Rights and Unite the union. The regulation of working conditions and pay is a key lever of economic policy. High labour standards raise wages, increase demand, decrease unemployment, raise tax revenue and diminish inequality.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court
- ILO Rebukes UK Government Over Failures On P&O Ferries Scandal
- Swedish ‘Fin-Tech’ Company Agrees Union Recognition As Dispute With Tesla Escalates