A message from Unite general secretary Len McCluskey about the Durham Miners Gala: “Sadly there’ll be no gathering this year. But we won’t be silent. we can still link arms as Marras and workers, and celebrate our gala online.”
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- FBU Leader Warns Of Industrial Confrontation Over Anti Union Laws
- BRIEFING PAPER: Strikes (Minimum Service Levels) Act 2023
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court