A message from Unite general secretary Len McCluskey about the Durham Miners Gala: “Sadly there’ll be no gathering this year. But we won’t be silent. we can still link arms as Marras and workers, and celebrate our gala online.”
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- US & Mexican unions launch first company complaint under trade deal
- USW’s John Shinn’s May Day Greetings To UK Unions
- A New Deal for Workers – May Day Manifesto
- Freeports arenâ€™t about â€˜levelling upâ€™ â€“ theyâ€™re a cover for tax cuts and deregulation
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”