"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- FBU Leader Warns Of Industrial Confrontation Over Anti Union Laws
- BRIEFING PAPER: Strikes (Minimum Service Levels) Act 2023
- P&O and freedom of association: a memo to Keir Starmer
- Tories set to overturn ban on use of agency workers during strikes despite â€śhumiliatingâ€ť High Court defeat
- UPDATED: ILO Refers Dispute Over The Right To Strike To International Court
Category Archives: Research
Rights and dignity at the workplace are fundamental human rights. However, workersâ€™ rights continue to be violated every day – millions of people worldwide are facing exploitative working hours, poverty wages, humiliation and mistreatment at work. There are estimates that … Continue reading
Click on 2nd button from right for full screen view.
By Mathew Taylor in The Guardian, December 3rd The UKâ€™s biggest public sector union will not be neutered by the governmentâ€™s â€śdraconianâ€ť attack on workersâ€™ rights and predicts that the plans set out in proposed legislation will lead to more … Continue reading
The European Commission has published a number of textual proposals for TTIPÂ onlineÂ including the following, please let us know any comments: Technical Barriers to Trade (TBTs) in TTIP Customs and Trade Facilitation in TTIP SMEs in TTIP Competition in TTIP â€“ … Continue reading