"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- USW’s John Shinn’s May Day Greetings To UK Unions
- A New Deal for Workers – May Day Manifesto
- Freeports arenâ€™t about â€˜levelling upâ€™ â€“ theyâ€™re a cover for tax cuts and deregulation
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
Category Archives: Research
From Human Rights Watch Hundreds of migrant workers inÂ QatarÂ went on strike this week to protest what they say are poor working conditions, unpaid and delayed wages, and threats of reduced wages. Despite introducing some labour reforms over the past year, … Continue reading
Rights and dignity at the workplace are fundamental human rights. However, workersâ€™ rights continue to be violated every day – millions of people worldwide are facing exploitative working hours, poverty wages, humiliation and mistreatment at work. There are estimates that … Continue reading
Click on 2nd button from right for full screen view.