"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Backing For Hendy’s Status Of Workers Bill
- South Korean Union Leader Ambushed and Arrested By Police.
- GMB Union and Uber commit to end the exploitation of Â 200,000 drivers
- Labour demands answers on Truss human & workers rights â€˜simplificationsâ€™
- In the middle of a pandemic, ministers plan to tie up unions in more red tape
Category Archives: International Employment Rights
Trade unions in the US and Mexico filed the first complaint under the â€˜rapid response mechanismâ€™ in the US, Mexico, Canada trade deal which allows companies abusing labour rights in those countries to face penalties. The complaint is against Tridonex … Continue reading
John Shinn, the Secretary Treasurer of the United Steelworkers in the USA and Canada sent CTUF and the IER this message of solidarity and explained why US unions are fighting for the ProAct.
Click anywhere on the above graphic and book your place now! Speakers and topics confirmed (as of 30th April): John Hendy QC (Tory Employment Rights Review); Professor Keith Ewing (Brexit Agreement Employment Rights); Sarah Wooley (Fast food organising). Andy McDonald … Continue reading
CTUF and the IER are arranging for a May Day Zoom event starting at 11.30 am and ending at 1.00 pm on Saturday, May 1st. Please put this in your diary and RT and use on social mediaÂ Speakers at … Continue reading