As the Canadian General Election hots up Tom Mulcair of the NDP Party has written to the Conservative trade minister regarding the TPP. Mulcair informs the government that an NDP government will not consider itself bound by any trade agreement signed during this election campaign.
"We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"
- Deliveroo: “Workers rights – key reason investors are not investing”
- CTUF – IER May Day Rally: Online: May 1st. 11am – 12.30pm
- USA: Amazon Union Election Count Starts Today
- GMB callsÂ for meeting with Asda to discuss potential ÂŁ500 million compensation
- Resist, Repeal, Replace â€“ CTUF – IER May Day Rally